Proposals can be submitted till 20 December 2014, in English or Spanish, with no more than 550 words (excluding bibliography) to the panel you wish your paper be reviewed. Please clic on the following link to upload your submission:
- Abstracts can be submitted until 20-December-2014.
- Paper and poster proposals must be abstracts written in English or Spanish, and should contain between 500 and 550 words (excluding references).
- Abstracts must be submitted through an EasyChair link:
- When filling out the abstract submission form in EasyChair, please choose only ONE TOPIC and only ONE TYPE of contribution (paper or poster).
▪ Corpus design, compilation and types, chaired by Francisco Alonso Almeida, Universidad de las Palmas de Gran Canarias.
▪ Discourse, literary analysis and corpora, chaired by José Luis Oncins, Universidad de Extremadura.
▪ Corpus-based grammatical studies, chaired by Isabel Moskowich-Spiegel Fandiño, Universidade da Coruña.
▪ Corpus-based lexicology and lexicography, chaired by Pedro A. Fuertes-Olivera, Universidad de Valladolid.
▪ Corpora, contrastive studies and translation, chaired by Chelo Vargas Sierra, Universidad de Alicante.
▪ Corpus and linguistic variation, chaired by María José López Couso, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela.
▪ Corpus-based computational linguistics, chaired by Antonio Moreno Sandoval, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
▪ Corpora, language acquisition and teaching, chaired by Raquel Criado Sánchez, Universidad de Murcia.
▪ Special uses of corpus linguistics, chaired by María Luz Gil Salóm, Universidad Politécnica de Valencia.